Recipe Ingredients for 3-4 servings of stuffed pumpkin:
1 Hokaido pumpkin (800g)
1 bread roll
1 midsize onion
2 tbsp. parsley
350 g ground beef
1 tbsp. mustard
1 teasp. ground careaway
You already had enough of halloween food, pumpkin stencils, pumpkin carving templates, pumpkin faces, pumpkin bread recipes, pumpkin decorating ideas, scary pumpkin faces, pumpkin costumes, pumpkin painting ideas, pumpkin carving kits, pumpkin whoopie pies, pumpkin patterns, pumpkin cut outs, pumpkin masks, ….. et cetera ???
The german dinner or lunch recipe below requires fewer effort but may give you much more satisfaction than all that other halloween pumpkin recipes.
Preparation of the dinner or lunch recipe :
1. Cut out a lid out of the pumpkin where the peduncle is located.
2. Pit the pumpkin through the opening.
3. Soak the bread roll in some water.
4. Mix ground beef, egg, mustard, careaway, fine diced onion and chopped parsley.
5. Fold in the soaked and then squeezed out bread roll.
6. Stuff the mixture in the pumpkin and close the opening with the lid.
7. Bake the stuffed hokaido pumpkin in the on 180°C preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
8. Now take out the lid, cover the meat in the pumpkin with somealuminium foil and leave the pumpkin for another 30 minutes in the oven.
9. Cut the the Hokaido into 6 to 8 big pieces and serve it with a light mayonnaise or any other light sauce.
Stuffed pumpkin can be served with:
Tags: Beef recipes