|Muffin recipe makes 12 muffins.
Ingredients for the dough:
50 g butter
100 g flour
35 g sugar
2 teasp. vanilla sugar
1/2 teasp. baking powder
|Click the picture to get more info about this german dessert recipe.
||| Back to the latest recipes |Ingredients for the filling:
150 g marinated tangerines
250 ml milk
37 g custard powder vanilla
75 g sugar
a pinch of salt
200 g sour cream
Preparation of the dough:
1. Fill the flour in a mixing bowl add the other ingredients and mix it to a fine dough. Now put the dough in the fridge.
Preparation of the filling:
2. Mix 5 tbsp. milk with the instant pudding mix in a little bowl. Fill the rest of the milk in another bowl and stir it with 75 g sugar and a pinch of salt.
3. Adjoin the milk pudding mix.
4. Then cook the mixture like denoted on the package of the instant pudding mix. Let the warm pudding cool down a bit.
5. Fold in the sour creme and add the tangerines without the juice that they are marinated with.
6. Now mix the filling with hand mixer. (to chop the tangerines)
Combination of dough and filling:
7. Roll out the dough 1cm thick (0,4 inches), cut it into 12 parcels that fit in the muffin form, place paper muffin cups in the deepenings of the muffin form and lay out the dough parcels in the paper muffin cups.
8. Pour the filling onto the dough in each muffin deepening. Preheat the oven on 180°C (356°F) and bake the muffins for 60-65 minutes.
9. Let the muffins cool down and enjoy them.
Muffin recipe can be served with:
Tags: Vegetarian Dishes