3 tbsp. chopped walnuts
1 tbsp. brown sugar
How to prepare this salad recipe?
1. Remove the stem of the lollo bianco.
2. Wash the lollo bianco optimal in a salad spinner and cut the leafs in bite-sized pieces.
3. Peel the orange and cut out filets.
4. Mix raspberry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, walnut oil and olive oil.
5. Add chopped walnuts and the orange filets to the vinaigrette.
6. Fill the the salad leafs in a salad bowl and fold in the salad sauce.
Have a nice meal!
Salad with orange filets and walnuts can be served with