Makes 5 to 6 servings of this rice pudding recipe.
Rice pudding recipe ingredients:
125 g dry rice
500 ml milk
30 g sugar
1/2 pod of vanilla
for the cinnamon and sugar powder
2 teasp. cinnamon powder
3 teasp. sugar
6 half peaches, canned
Do you favor to have a sweet or a hearty breakfast?
We were at odds with each other about this question but the rice pudding recipe with cinnamon and sugar, with it’s sweet and fruity flavour that we had today was delicious..
As we stood up today (sunday) we didn’t wanted to go to the bakery to get
some rolls. This time we decided to prepare a light energizer for an active day.
So we took a look into our storage cupboard and prepared rice pudding with
Preparation of rice pudding with cinnamon and peaches:
1. Fill the dry rice in a cooking pot. Warm up the milk in a pot carefully (keep an eye on it!) until it boils.
2. Scrape out the vanilla bean and add the vanilla pulp to the dry rice.
2. Now adjoin the sugar and milk.
3. Bring the mixture to cook one time. Then turn down the temperature and let everything simmer for about 20 minutes.
4. After 20 minutes are over, take the cooking pot from the hot plate, place a lid on it and let the
rice pudding rest for another 10 minutes.
5. Seperate the peaches from the juice. Cut the fruits into nice dices.
6. Mix granulated sugar with cinnamon powder in a little cup.
7. Fill some rice pudding in a soup plate.
8. Place diced peaches in the middle of the rice pudding. Sprinkle some sugar and cinnamon
mixture on top of the rice pudding.
9. Have a nice meal and enjoy your rice pudding!
Rice pudding with cinnamon and peaches can be served with:
Tags: Vegetarian Dishes