|Ingredients for 3-4 servings potatoe pancakes:
500 g boiled potatoes
a handful of raisins
pinch of salt
150 g flour
65 g sugar
3 tbsp. oil for broiling
|Click the picture to get more info about this german dessert recipe.||| Back to the latest recipes ||
* ORIGINAL POTATOE PANCAKE RECIPE FROM A HOUSEHOLD IN LEIPZIG, SAXONIA ! *
Preparation of the mashed potatoe pancakes:
1. Mash the cold, boiled potaoes.
2. Adjoin all the other ingredients and knead the mass to a fine dough.
3. Form the dough into mashed potatoe pancakes of handsize.
4. Place the mashed potatoe pancakes in an hot oiled pan and press them until they are about 1cm thick. Roast the mashed potatoe pancakes until they are golden brown then broil them on lower temperature for another 10 to 15 minutes.
5. When you take the mashed potatoe pancakes aka Quarkkeulchen out of the pan, place them for a moment on some kitchen paper.
6. Enjoy your delicious mashed potatoe pancakes aka Quarkkeulchen with friend and/or family.