2 garlic cloves
2 teasp. vegetable oil
1 kg waxy potatoes
1 l meat broth
200 g sour cream
Preparation of the potatoe casserole:
1. Cut the onions and the garlic cloves into fine dices. Fry the ground beef in an oiled pan. Then add salt, pepper, mustard, onions then garlic one after another and fry everything until the onions change their colour.
2. Grease a casserole dish and pour the fried ground beef in. Arrange the mass evenly.
3. Peel the potatoes and then cut them into 0,5 cm thick slices (optimal with food-processor). Top the beef mass with the potatoe slices.
4. Pour the meat broth in the casserole dish and top the potatoe layer with the sour creme.
5. Place the casserole in the on 180°C preheated oven and bake everything for 45 minutes.
Click here to get more information about the Harz Mountains region.
6. Enjoy your potatoe casserole from the harz mountains.
Potatoe casserole can be served with:
| Back to the blog |