1 tbsp. oil
1 midsize onion
salt and pepper optional
500g beef ground chuck
4 tbsp. chopped parsley
starch flour optional
Preparation of side dish and meatballs:
1. Peel the potatoes and the carrots. Cut the carrots into 0,5cm rings and boil for about 20-25 minutes. Boil the potatoes until they are done.
2. Cut the onion into fine dices and place them into a mixing bowl. Add the egg, enough salt and pepper and the beef ground chuck. Mix it well and form balls in tennis ball size. Oil a pan. Pan-fry the meatballs.
3. When the meatballs are ready remove them from the pan and place them warm.
4. Put water and cream into the same pan to the meat juice and melted fat. If the mixture is too liquid add corn starch.
5. When the carrots are done remove them from the water and adjoin butter and parsley.
6. Garnish potatoes, carrots and meatballs on a dish and serve it.
This meatball dish can be served with:
| Back to the blog |