500 g strawberries (absolutely fresh)
500 g jam sugar 1:1
4 jam jars (250 ml)
Preparation of our german strawberry jam:
1. Clean the strawberries
2. Cut the fruits in pieces of a size you like. (We prefer almost whole fruits.)
3. Fill strawberries and sugar in a pot and let it simmer on medium temperature until the sugar becomes liquid.
4. Chop the fruit sugar mixture short with a blender.
5. Let the mixtue boil for about 3 to 5 minutes.
6. Fill the jam in the jars, close them each with a lid and turn them upside down on the lids to cool down.
7. Enjoy your homemade german strawberry jam !
German strawberry jam can be served with:
fresh german white buttered rolls
brown bread with butter
white bread with butter
Toast with butter
| Back to the blog |
Tags: Vegetarian Dishes