5 waxy big potatoes
1 l vegetable stock
2 small onions
1 teasp. fresh chopped parsley
1 tbsp. grated gouda cheese
2 tbsp. olive oil
Preparation of this german potato soup with kohlrabi and wieners:
1. Cut the peeled onions in fine dices.
2. Oil a pot with the olive oil and sauté the diced onions.
3. Meanwhile peel potatoes and kohlrabi and cut them into half.
4. Add the liter vegetable stock to the onions when they have become more or less translucent, then potatoes and kohrabi.
5. Boil everything for about 20 minutes.
6. Purree everything with a hand-held blender until the potato soup has the preferred consistence.
7. Add the wieners to the soup and let it simmer until the wurst is ready.
8. Flavor with salt, pepper and optional nutmeg and garnish the soup with some parsley and gouda cheese.
9. Have a good meal with your yummy german potato soup with kohlrabi and wieners.
German potato soup with kohlrabi and wieners can be served with:
| Back to the blog |