10 waxy potatoes
1 tbsp. oil
1 midsize onion
salt and pepper optional
125g fine diced gammon
Fried Potatoes made of raw potatoes!
Preparation of fried potatoes:
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into 0,5cm³ dices.
2. Oil a pan. Roast the raw potatoe dices on low temperature for 30-40 minutes.
3. Toss the potatoes regularly!
4. After the first 25 minutes add the fine diced onion.
5. 5 Minutes before the potatoes are ready adjoin the gammon. Frie the eggs in a separate pan.
6. Garnish eggs and fried potatoes on a dish and serve it.
Fried potatoes can be served with:
pork in aspic