Preparation of this recipe for chicken breast with peaches and pasta:
1. Cut the chicken breast in to fine stripes.
2. Dice the onions, seperate the peaches from the liquid (keep the “peach juice”), cut the peaches into dices.
3. Oil and preheat a pan and roast the chicken breast stripes gently in it. Then season the meat with salt and pepper, place the roasted chicken on a separate plate for a while.
4. Now sauté the onions in that pan. Add in flour and curry powder, afterwards peach juice and vegetable stock, the frozen peas and let everything simmer for about 4-6 minutes.
5. Adjoin diced peaches, roasted chicken breast and the pasta to that spicy and fruity sauce.
6. Have a nice meal!
This german chicken breast recipe can be served with:
german light beer